The OEM Low Power Remote Telemetry Unit is perfect for monitoring remote operational assets with small point counts, battery life is greater than two years.
This RTU is very cost effective and allows you to extend your monitoring network beyond the point economically possible with larger devices. It is designed to operate for at least two years on an internal battery pack.
Its unique power management system allows the RTU to continue to take measurements such as pulses from flow meters while it stays in extremely low power mode. It will also turn power on to analogue transmitters when measurements are required then remove power after measurements have been taken.
The DNP3 protocol is used to transmit data to the host via a wireless 3G connection. The RTU can also act as a Modbus master so it can get information from your remote instruments when required.
Features and Benefits of the OEM Low Power Remote Telemetry Unit:
- Ultra low power mode allows operation for more than two years on one battery pack
- DNP3 Protocol – Store alarms and events with timestamp
- Modbus Master – Connect to instruments in the field and return live data
- Integrated 3G wireless connectivity with SIM
- Count pulses (flow) while in very low power mode
- Power analogue transmitters when taking measurements
- High and low configurable alarm set points with dead band
- IP68 enclosure for complete protection
- Water and waste water
- Agriculture and wineries
- Traffic signs
- Telecommunications base stations
- Forests and weather stations
- Railway rolling stock and trackside
- On-board heavy vehicles
OEM Low Power Remote Telemetry Unit Specifications