The Optimel 2002 has an integral automatic process control. It is a one operator workstation with up to 60% higher output than the OM2000. It is also possible to integrate the OM2002 into fully automatic production lines.
The Optimel 2002 machine combines a high level of process consistency and control in an operator-friendly workstation. Production cycle time has been significantly decreased with the addition of the sliding table. Many optional extras can be added to further increase efficiency.
The sliding table single station accepts two mould lower parts and one upper mould with pneumatic tool clamping system / touch panel / automatic process control with moulding pressure profile control and tool ejectors control.
- Sliding table single station accepts two mould lower parts and one upper mould with pneumatic tool clamping system
- Touch Panel
- Automatic process control
- Moulding pressure profile control
- Tool ejectors control
- Tool temperature control
- Pressure monitoring
- Automatic tank filling
- Air Pressure: 0,6 MPa / 6,0 bar
- Injection Pressure: 0 - 0,4 MPa / 0 - 4 bar
- Tool Clamping Force: 470 N / 480 kg
- Power Supply: 3 /N / PE AC 400 V /50 Hz
- Power Consumption:500 W
- Weight: 350 kg
- Workstation Dimensions: W 1325 mm X H 1650 mm X D 820 mm
For more information or a quote please call or email for a direct reply.