Features of the ADT 912 Low Pressure Pneumatic Test Pump:
- A high-quality screwpress is designed for fine pressure adjustment, with an adjustment resolution up to 0.01Pa (0.0001mbar)
- To reach the pressure as stably as possible, during fine pressure adjustments, the integral isothermal bellows chamber design reduces the possible heat effects caused by environmental changes.
- A specially designed shut-off valve keeps the pressure as stable as possible during the calibration.
- A built-in gas/liquid isolator protects the pump from contamination by moisture and dirt, reducing the need for maintenance.
- Two hand-tight connectors allow quick and easy connection and disconnection to the test pump without the need for sealing tape or spanners.
- Mated with one of many pressure calibrators provided by Zedflo, a complete low pressure calibration set-up is simple to use, reliable and economical.