The three sizes of Low Profile Enclosures are designed to minimise necessary wall space and simply the practice of selecting and installing enclosures.
Powered and un-powered versions of each kind of enclosure are available.
Four sizes of mounting plates enable many combinations of associated module PCB types to be installed within the same enclosure. Consult the Size Chart for more information.
- Enclosures are constructed of medium duty, grey powder coated metal with a hinged, removable lid
- A tamper switch and bracket are supplied with each enclosure
- Conduit access is provided by “punch out” holes in the top and bottom of the enclosure, while a DB9 mounting hole is also provided
- Powered Low Profile Enclosures are designed to house the transformer, 2A Power Supply PCB, 7AH battery and one or more Concept Module PCBs, depending on their size type
- One or more mounting plates are placed onto stand-offs in the enclosure. Wiring access is provided directly below each mounting plate
- All Modules and boards are mounted within the enclosure using spring mounting clips which accept 3mm screws
- A quantity of mounting clips and screws are supplied with each enclosure
- Additional clip and screw packs may be purchased separately (P/N: 999002)