Eaton Low Speed Hydraulic Motors T Series features
- Reliable motor for continuous operation in demanding environments
- High-performing motor for small general purpose applications
- 6B splined or tapered shafts are recommended whenever operating above 282 Nm of torque, especially for those applications subject to frequent reversals.
- Maximum case pressure - without case drain - 103 bar
- Integrated proven orbit motor principle results in a compact yet powerful package
- Hydrodynamic journal bearings extend bearing life
- 3-zone pressure design allows for an increased shaft seal and bearing life
For more information or a qoute on this Eaton Char-Lynn Motors T Series Low Speed Hydraulic Motor please call or email today.