LVDs offer three essential functions: Protects sensitive powered equipment from damage caused by low input voltage; Battery recharge interval is much shorter because battery is disconnected before it runs totally flat; and Batteries are protected from early death often caused by excessive an unnecessary discharge. Units are available in rack and wall mount configurations.
Features of Low Voltage Disconnects:
- Automatic low voltage battery disconnect protects batteries in the event of extended AC power loss
- Manual battery disconnect switch allows service/replacement of batteries without system shutdown
- 400 amp rating
- 12, 24 or 48 VDC input/output
- Use with positive, negative or floating ground
- Status lights indicate system and battery connect/disconnect status, assisting technicians in system troubleshooting
- Summary alarm contacts (form C) allow remote indication of system status
- Separate high amp ground bus provided.