- 415V motor
- Worm gear drive
- Stainless steel lowering cables
- No strain on lowering cables when system is in the home position
- Red indicator discs show when the system is unhooked or in the home position
- Lightning rod
- All steel components are hot dip galvanised and all coloured components are hot dip galvanized and powder coated
- All HMFJ60 systems have a 300kg capacity and can typically hold up to twelve 2000W luminaires
- All poles and systems are suitable for wind regions A and B
- On site instruction on operation and maintenance
The High Masts have the added advantage of lowering the headframe to the ground rather than the pole itself, making it more suitable for applications where clear ground space is required or there simply is not enough room to lower a pole.
The headframe is lowered to the ground via an electrically operated winch system that is permanently integrated into the base of the pole. High masts are suitable for airports, container terminals, roadway interchanges, and roundabouts and all high traffic areas where luminaire maintenance needs to be carried out with minimal interruption.
For more information on the High Mast System and other INGAL EPS lowering systems please visit our website.