An alternative to the seesaw range, the Powerlift allows for a larger number of lighting fixtures at heights up to 40m.
Easy lowering and raising is achieved with the use of a portable hydraulic unit.
The Powerlift is perfectly suited for use at airports, sporting ovals and mine sites.
Powerlift columns have a locking hinge approximately 1m from the base, and are raised and lowered using a portable hydraulic unit.
The hinged mechanism is manufactured in Australia exclusively for INGAL EPS.
Options and Accessories:
- Powerlift Poles are base plate mounted
- The poles are hot dip galvanised and can be powder coated or painted in the colour of your choice
- The poles are available in tapered octagonal and tapered 16 sided
- Standard mounting heights are 8m to 40m
- The standard poles are depicted on this product sheet, however they can be designed for different heights
- Luminaire Adaptors, Cross Arms, Headframes and Lightning Protection Rods
- Portable Hydraulic Unit
- Operator training