Xiros plastic ball bearings are single-row grooved ball bearings made up of an outer ring, inner ring, the cage and the balls. The product is lubrication and maintenance free, enabling a maximum service life and reduces the coefficient of friction.
Features of igus Lubrication Free Radial Bearings:
- No lubrication necessary
- Chemical and corrosion resistant
- Cost effective
- Insensitive to vibrations and impact
- Insensitive to edge pressure
- Maintenance free dry running
- Simply wipe dirt away
- High temperature threshhold
- Water resistant (can be used underwater)
- Quiet running
- Very light weight
- Extreme speed possible
- Very high loading
To find out which polymer bearing would suits your specific application please call or email for a direct reply from our expert team of engineers.