With MRL Compact lifts there is no need for a motor room on top — which means no loss of valuable space on the scenic level of your building. You will gain the flexibility to build a penthouse level the way you choose.
Our Compact series includes 7, 10, 13, 16 and 17-passenger rated lifts for home units and the commercial building market. We also offer the 4-7 passenger lift for private homes and the large 25-passenger rated hospital lift.
The versatile MRL Compact Lifts can have car and landing openings on three sides allowing for:
- Single side openings
- Through car openings on opposite sides
- Corner car openings
Our MRL Compact lifts are made in Australia. Parts are regularly available or can be manufactured in record time.
All Eastern Elevators products are manufactured to the Australian Lift Code (AS1735) and comply with the requirements of the Building Code of Australia (BCA). And, our designs are certified by WorkCover NSW.
Advantages of Machine Roomless (MRL) Lifts
- Gearless permanent magnet machine. Oil free and less mechanical parts
- No machine room required, no air-conditioning, no vision windows, no machine room access
- Low power consumption, low maintenance costs
- Low overruns, shallow pits
- Smooth quiet riding on first class rollershoe suspension
- Versatile landing and car door configurations
- Load range up to 1632kg (25 passengers)
- Speeds up to 1.6 m/s
- Your choice of in-house manufactured cabin finishes
- Fast installation, we crane the finished lift car into position
- Earthquake compliant
- Designed to Australian Standards AS1735 and EN81 requirements
For more information on Machine Roomless (MRL) Lifts, please click here.