Power Machinery Service Pty Ltd specialises in the service and repair of machine tools for the sheet metal and fabrication industry.
Our technicians have the formal education and work place experience to provide the following services:
- Install and commission new and used machine tools
- Train in safe and efficient use of new machine tools
- Trouble shoot problems and repair broken down machines to working condition.
- Provide service schedules to prolong the life of your machinery and enhance their reliability.
Areas of expertise across our team of engineers include:
- Mechanical fitting and machining
- Hydraulic service and repair
- Pneumatic service and repair
- Electrical service and repair
- Electronic service and repair
- CNC service and repair
Power Machinery Service specialises in machines from the following manufacturers. For each of these our engineers have received specific factory training.
- Adira (Portugal) Press Brakes and Shears
- Goteneds (Sweden) Precision Folders
- Ursviken (Sweden) Press Brakes
- Amada (Japan) Press Brakes, Shears, Turret Punches and Laser Cutters
- MEP (Italy) Sawing Machines
- Swedish Waterjet (Sweden) High Pressure Water Cutting Machines
- Cybelec (Switzerland) CNC Controllers
- Biegemaster (Germany)Long Length Folders
Bringing a wealth of experience from some of the worlds leading machine tool manufacturers, our engineers look forward to utilising that knowledge and their many years of collective experience to assist Australian manufacturers become more efficient.
To Know about Machine Services Please click here