The standard machines come with Y1 (LH ram), Y2 (RH ram), X (backgauge position), R (backgauge height) and integrated CNC controlled hydraulic crowning system (5 CNC axis). DA66T (Touch) control is also standard; featuring a colour 3D display and a Windows® based environment. Delem 69 and Cybelec Modeva 10S are also available as standard.
Machines come with free running front sheet supports and 4free running rear backgauge fingers. Lazersafe light guards are fitted, as are physical side and rear safety fences. Tooling system is Eurostyle (Promecam/Amada) and machines are fitted with quick clamps with adjustable wedges. Conventional wide table and multi-vee available on request. Backgauge movement is rapid and precise, moving on ball screws and linear bearings mounted to the side frames.
The DA66T (Touch), coupled with Hoerbiger hydraulic system gives rapid, accurate and consistent bends The integrated CNC crowing compensation system automatically adjusts bottom beam camber to suit the job, taking into account the material length, thickness, tensile strength and tooling specifics. The pressbrake automatically adjusts its camber for each bend; giving accurate bends along the entire length of the job.
- Fully annealed frame that is machined in one piece (10 year warranty on frame)
- 3 piece sandwich construction of the lower beam incorporating hydraulic crowning
- Countless options available from CNC controlled front sheet supports to hydraulic upper and lower tool clamping
- Popular options are Z1, Z2 (fingers left and right) on the 7 axis
- Hoerbiger hydraulics from Germany (complete assembly)
- Siemens and Telemecanique electrics
- All linear rails and slides are premium THK units
- CNC front sheet supports (optional)
- Quick action or hydraulic upper tool clamping. Promecam style or multi Vee bottom tool setup.
- DA66T (Touch) controller with offline software available (2D and 3D optional)
- Lazersafe beam guarding (Australia) as standard
- Premium fixed side and rear guarding (interlocked)