Mack Standard Altitude Valve
- Designed to control the high water level in reservoirs.
- The action of a three-way diaphragm actuated pilot valve opens the main valve to allow the reservoir to fill or close it when the reservoir water level reaches the top water level.
- The valves are non-throttling and remain fully open until the reservoir reaches full capacity.
Additional Special Features
- Back pressure (sustaining) feature
- Retains a minimum pressure in the supply line and fills the reservoir only when the designated pressure is exceeded.
- Rate of flow control
- Limits flow into the reservoir to a predetermined volume.
- Solenoid shut off
- Allows the reservoir to fill only during set times.
- Pressure reducing
- Reduces downstream pressure whilst the reservoir is filling
- Closing speed control
- Opening speed control
- Position indicator