The PVDF nosepiece and FPM O-rings are the only other wetted materials. The 2552 installs quickly into standard ISO 7- R 1 ¼ or ISO 7- R 1 ½ (1¼ in. or 1½ in. NPT) pipe outlets, and is adjustable to fit pipes from DN50 to DN2550 (2 to 102 inches). Two sensor lengths allow maximum flexibility to accommodate a variety of hardware configurations, including ball valves for hot-tap installations.
When equipped with the frequency output, the 2552 is compatible with any Signet flow instrument, while the Digital (S3L) output enables multi-channel compatibility with the Signet 8900 Multi-Parameter Flow Controller. Select the blind 4 to 20 mA current output to interface directly with dataloggers, PLCs or telemetry systems. Key features include Empty Pipe Detection, LED-assisted troubleshooting, and bi-directional span capability (in 4 to 20 mA models).
The Signet 3-0250 USB to Digital (S3L) Configuration/Diagnostic Tool is available to customise every performance feature in the 2552 so it can be adapted to the user’s application requirements.
Fields of Application:
- Municipal Water Distribution
- Process and Coolant Flow
- Surface, Ground and Ocean Water
- Chemical Processing
- Waste Water
- Hot-tap larger pipe: up to DN2550 (102 in.)
- Award winning hot-tap able magnetic flow sensor
- Flow rate range 0.05 to 10 m/s (0.15 to 33 ft/s)
- Reliable operation in harsh environments
- Three output choices: frequency, digital (S3L), or 4 to 20 mA
- Patented Magmeter Technology
- No moving sensor parts
- Easy to remove and re-install during maintenance
- RoHS compliant