Our HHD series of magnetic flow meters are available in a wide variety of styles and sizes - and the series will cover most normal flow applications of conductive liquids
Electromagnetic flowmeter's adopts the technology of insertion of single chip to realize digital excitation and employs CAN local fieldbus.
Electromagnetic flow meter can realise local indication and output electrical current signal of 4-20mA which can be used to record, adjust and control.
Electromagnetic flow meters are widely used in the following industrial sectors:
- chemical industry
- environmental protection
- paper making
- water supply and removal
- Simple structures, firm, no movable parts and long operation life
- No intercepting fluid parts, no pressure loss and fluid clogging
- No mechanical inertia, quick response and good stability, application in automatic examination, adjustment and controlling
- Measuring accuracy not influenced by physical parameters such as style, temperature, viscosity, density and pressure.
- Employ Teflon or rubber liner and different combination of electrode material such as Hastelloy C, Hastelloy B, 316L,
- Titanium and adapt the need of different mediums.
- Supply many styles of flowmeters such as inline type and insertion type, etc.
- Adopt EEPROM memory to measure operation data, safe and reliable protection of memory.
- Integral type flowmeters and remote type flowmeters.
- LCD back light display with high clearness