- Simple, robust, and solid design
- Pressure- and gas-proof separation of chamber and display
- Measuring and indicating of the level of aggressive, combustible, toxic, hot,
- agitated, and contaminated liquids
- KSR Magnetic Roller Displays without external power supply
- Available for applications in all areas of industry through use of highly corrosion-resistant materials
- Designs for a pressure range from full vacuum to 420 bar
- Designs for temperatures from -160°C to +450°C
- Food industry design
- Interface measurement
Options of Magnetic Level Indcator / Gauge from KSR
As options the following devices can be attached to a Magnetic Level Indcator from KSR to monitor and control the level of the liquid.
Level Sensor | Liquid Level Measurement from KSR
Level Sensor | Liquid Level Measurement from KSR are used to measure and transmit the level in conjunction with a KSR control unit. This control unit converts the resistance value of the level sensor to a proportional analogue signal.
KSR Magnetic Switches
Magnetic Switches from KSR are used to monitor certain limits of the level. The obtained binary signal can be forwarded to trigger alarms or other controls.