Designed as a replacement for the vulnerable reed switch used in security systems, the MAGNASPHERE switch exhibits a wide range of characteristics that make it an ideal solution for many industrial and commercial OEM applications.
Unlike a reed switch that responds to a magnet within a global activation zone, the MAGNASPHERE switch responds to a magnet only within a restricted zone. A stronger magnet outside the zone pulls the ball off the center electrode to open the switch.
MAGNASPHERE technology highly resistant to electromagnetic interference – a problem found in other magnetic switch and sensor technology.
Feature & Beneifts of the MAGNASPHERE Magnetic Proximity Sensing Switch
- Hermetically sealed contacts
- Non-contact operation
- Robust metal construction - Virtually Indestructible
- Magnetic anti-tamper high voltage EMI resistance
- Wide operating temperature range
- Intrinsically safe for use in volatile atmospheres
- Compact size
- Lowcost ferrous proximity sensing
- Available in form A (n.o.) and B ( n c )
- View Technical Sheet
For more information or a qoute please call or use the IndustrySearch email for a direct reply.