Whether it is cars, trucks, boats or planes, it is important to find a maintenance solution flexible enough to handle any of these. Set up the software to notify you when oil changes are due and record the cost of maintenance by vehicle classification using Maintenance Connection CMMS.
Using Maintenance Connection's simple, easy-to-use web-based CMMS application can help your Transportation / Fleet Company increase asset life, track maintenance costs, prevent and predict asset failures, improve labour productivity, reduce costly downtimes, minimise investments in inventory, and lower the total cost of maintenance.
Transportation / Fleet Companies can set up maintenance procedures and preventative maintenance schedules for facilities and equipment such as the following:
- Oil changes
- Brake services
How can Maintenance Connection help?
- 100% web-based application requiring no installation on client machines
- The Service Requester allows members to request maintenance using their web browser
- Technicians can be paged and assigned work
- Work History is stored and recorded for each Location and Asset
- Easy to setup Preventative Maintenance schedules
- Open architecture with easy integration to other applications
- Built using standard Microsoft Web Technologies
Maintenance Connection provides a full-featured maintenance management solution that runs entirely inside your Internet browser (without using Java applets, Active-X objects, plug-ins, or proprietary code running on your computer). This allows you to get up and running quickly – without having to install anything on client machines.
You can focus on what you do best rather than having to maintain maintenance software. Employees, Contractors, Requesters, and Management can access Maintenance Connection from wherever they are using an Internet browser. Organisations with multiple sites can easily keep their maintenance records in one place.