The Future of MEX Maintenance Management
MEX is asset maintenance software for anyone. If your company needs to track assets, parts, labour, or manage workloads, including Preventative Maintenance, then MEX is for you.
MEX is leading the way in Computerised Maintenance Management Systems and innovation. The latest member of the MEX Suite, MEX v 14 is the next generation of the MEX CMMS and is now fully browser based. Running off Microsoft's Silverlight, v 14 boasts great speed and will greatly improve the productivity of any company.
Benefits of MEX v14:
- Large improvement in performance throughout the system.
- Ease of deployment to both office-based and remote staff.
- Improved scalability in terms of both volume of users and number of sites.
- Efficient distribution of updates.
- The addition of Capacity Planning functionality.
- The addition of the Contractor Work Order functionality
The Resource Scheduler
Designed and developed by MEX, the Resource Scheduler makes it so easy. Schedule all your weeks work with the press of one button.
The features of the new Resource Scheduler include:
- Graphical representations of workload and resource availability.
- The ability to assign work to a schedule.
- The ability to assign jobs to tradesmen.
- A high level of flexibility when altering schedules due to a change in your circumstances.
Contractor Work Orders
MEX now has contractor-specific Work Order functionality, streamlining the process for despatching work to your external resources.
The features of the Contractor Portal include:
- Manage all your contractors work.
- Issue POs to the contractor from a Work Order easily.
- Invoice matching.
- Individual web portal for Contractors to log into and manage work.
MEX App Solutions for iPad, iPhone and iPod
Updates to the MEX iOS client software has improved and added the following features:
- Stocktake functionality.
- Goods Receipts by barcode.
- Enhanced Asset Inspections functionality.
- The ability to work "off-line", meaning that many of the day-to-day functions of MEX are now available outside of your network area.