At Elgas we record the compliance plate details of every cylinder and all equipment delivered to the homes and businesses of our customers.
It's part of our dedication to the safety of our employees, customers and their communities.
Like electricity and Natural Gas, LPG is considered a dangerous good, and as such needs to treated with the utmost respect.
That's why Elgas has a safety and compliance program that is unparalleled amongst its competitors and well in excess of regulatory requirements.
We monitor the details and location of every cylinder we deliver and use this to conduct regular safety audits, programmed maintenance and replacements where necessary.
Our Tankers are designed and maintained to World Best Practice standards, with a host of features including:
- Program Logic Circuit with remote diagnosis to pinpoint problems before they occur.
- Sate of the Art Emergency Shut Down systems.
- Comprehensive daily and weekly routine safety checks.
- A maintenance program well beyond industry standards and requirements.
- Vehicle performance logging systems.
- Real time access to customer records.
- A highly calibrated Metering and Distribution system that exceeds Weights and Measures regulations.
You don't need to know all this to enjoy the many benefits of LPG gas in your home or business, but we like to do everything we can so that you’re assured that safety is never compromised.