Devcon products, such as Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO) Epoxies and Urethanes, find applications in oil refineries, steel mills, tanneries, pulp and paper mills. In fact, anywhere an emergency repair or maintenance to equipment of an industrial nature is required.
Devcon - the solution to equipment maintenance, repair, rebuilding and bonding in both industrial and mining applications.
The Devcon range consists of:
Epoxy products for general, precision and emergency repairs that extend the life of critical process equipment
Flexane urethanes for casting and rubber repair
Epoxy protective coatings that reduce damage from wear and abrasion
Epoxy adhesives for technically advanced applications
ITW Polymers & Fluids is a leading Australian manufacturer of quality branded consumable products used in the industrial, consumer, mining, and construction markets.
These products include:
• Galmet - Metal Protection and Restoration Paints
• Devcon - Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) Epoxies and Urethanes
• Rocol - Speciality Industrial and Food Grade Lubricants
• Molybond - Heavy Duty Mining Lubricants
• Epirez - Epoxy and Cement Systems for Flooring, Concrete Repair and Structural Grouting
• Scrubs - Hand Cleaning Wipes
• Permatex - Adhesives and Sealants
ITW Polymers & Fluids products are manufactured in a state of the art factory located in Sydney Australia. With distribution centres located in most major Australian capital cities and New Zealand, ITW Polymers & Fluids is well placed to service its customers in the Industrial, Mining and Infrastructure markets.
As a business unit of Illinois Tool Works (ITW), ITW Polymers & Fluids is supported by over 60,000 men and women, in more than 825 decentralized business units who are focused on creating value-added products and innovative customer solutions.