SYSPRO ERP Make-to-Order Software
SYSPRO enables manufacturers to generate quotations through comprehensive costing analysis, implement time-phased materials planning, and easily sequence factory events.
SYSPRO provides an end-to-end solution for make-to-order manufacturers by helping to streamline order-to-invoice processes, reduce inventory and lead time, improve capacity management and improve overall operational planning and financial management.
- Rapid, accurate quotation generation is facilitated through SYSPRO's estimating and quotations features. These provide comprehensive evaluations of material and operational costs for single or multiple routings. Furthermore, the Product Configurator facilitates seamless rules-based order processing for configurable products.
- SYSPRO has the capability to automatically raise all actions related to fulfilling the customer order, through its sales order, purchase order and job linking features, thereby ensuring the integrity of quoted and margin information, and the accuracy of order details. Once the product is receipted from production, the order is automatically updated and control passes to the Sales Order system.
- Time-phased aggregate materials planning and purchasing is facilitated though the requirements planning, forecasting and replenishment policy features. For replenishment approaches not requiring full-scale MRP but a simpler derivative, SYSPRO offers Advanced Trial Kitting, which you can run based on a range of user-selected criteria thereby ensuring that you order only the materials that you require. Additionally, true order-linked pull replenishment is provided through sales order- and purchase order-to-job linking and multi-level trial kitting, which enable the automatic raising and linking of the relevant supply orders via simple review.
- SYSPRO Factory Scheduler (SFS) is a powerful tool for scheduling, sequencing and synchronising of jobs and operations on the factory floor. It provides seamless management and control of events that reflect the dynamic and versatile nature of your production environment, thus enabling you to quote realistic lead times and delivery dates. It enables you to build a complete profile of your factory capacity by modelling capacity loads around multiple constraints, such as machine availability, efficiencies and utilisation; labour shifts and calendars; tooling; and in the advanced scheduler, around material availability for bills of jobs. It provides one-click highlighting of bottleneck operations on existing schedules, as well as what-if scheduling and sequencing to optimise utilisation of available production resources.
- The Work in Progress module enables the efficient execution of jobs, as well as day-to-day monitoring of job-related activities, costs, scrap and exception events. Material and labour consumed in production may be back-flushed or, for longer jobs, issued to work-in-progress in real-time. Lot traceability and serial tracking features provide comprehensive product and component traceability.
- SYSPRO's Enterprise Performance Management suite gives you visibility to related information across your business, on multiple dimensions from local and remote locations. It includes a variety of powerful analysis tools such as Executive Dashboards, Cash Flow Forecast, SYSPRO Analytics and Financial Ratios.
- SYSPRO's integrated nature provides real-time and complete visibility across your operations. Its easy-to-use, powerful functionality promotes improved manufacturing and operational efficiency, as well as excellent customer service, throughout the entire enterprise.