SYSPRO ERP Make-to-Stock Software
Engineering Change Control and Work-in-Progress modules ensure consistent manufacturing processes while lot traceability and costing control functions streamline workflow.
SYSPRO provides an end-to-end solution for make-to-stock manufacturers by helping to streamline forecast-to-invoice processes and improve operational planning and financial management.
- The Sales Orders system enhances customer service through fast, efficient order processing, accurate, timely order fulfilment and comprehensive backorder management. Furthermore, it assists in maximising sales through instant access to customer sales history, as well as stock pricing, current and future availability, and product substitutions.
- The Inventory Optimisation suite of modules provides the practical implementation of inventory management and optimisation policies, as well as comprehensive demand management capability. The system helps to determine the optimum levels required for safety stock, seasonal stock, and basic stock, by factoring in considerations such as depletion rate, target service-level, standard demand deviation, order lead time and lead time variability. Its Forecasting, and Families and Groupings features enable manufacturers to refine predictions of future sales based on past history, trends, seasonality, Pareto analysis, and non-quantitative factors, as well as allow the close tracking of forecast errors.
- Factory Scheduler enables you to build a complete profile of your factory capacity by facilitating the definition and modelling of capacity loads around multiple constraints such as machine availability, efficiencies, relative efficiencies and utilisation; labour shifts and calendars; tooling; and in the advanced scheduler, around material availability for bills of jobs. Sequence-dependent changeovers, transfer quantities and operation make span and slack times are all catered for.
- SYSPRO's Engineering Change Control (ECC), Bill of Materials, Work-in-Progress and Factory Documentation modules enable you to implement controls to ensure that your products are manufactured under consistent processes, to the correct designs and specifications. Single-level, multi-level, co and by-product bills are all catered for and flexible bill definitions accommodate complex component and sub-assembly requirements.
- Material and labour consumed in production may be back-flushed or, for longer production runs, issued to work-in-progress in real-time.
- The Work in Progress module enables the efficient execution of jobs, as well as day-to-day monitoring of job-related activities, costs, scrap and exception events, while SYSPRO's e.net Solutions enabling version-independent integration to best-of-breed shop-floor data collection systems.
- SYSPRO's lot traceability and serial tracking features enable product and component traceability. User-defined factory documentation can be printed or viewed on-line, as can linked multimedia files such as video instructions. Trial kitting mechanisms enable the identification of material shortages prior to jobs being launched on production, while flexible posting functionality enables the posting of materials and labour via a number of methods, including specific and kit issues.
- SYSPRO features extensive costing control and tracking including the facility to model the effects of 'what-if' material, labour and manufacturing route costs. Costing methods by warehouse, as well as the facilities to track actual and activity based costs ensure that products may be costed appropriately.
- Enterprise performance management capabilities in SYSPRO enable manufacturers to measure and monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and set up digital dashboards. A set of pre-configured KPIs, based on industry standards, is provided, as well as the option for users to create their own. Pre-configured metrics include sales performance KPIs to track revenues and profitability; supplier performance KPIs to assist in identifying those suppliers most valuable to business operations; and production planning and control KPIs which provide insight into future workloads and potential bottlenecks.
- The digital dashboards supply a graphical view of operational information, and include the functionality to issue an alert (for example, by email), should a threshold value or range be exceeded.