The design accommodates either 60 or 205 Litre drums of flammables and combustibles liquids. Space-saving design is also ideal for storage of non-hazardous liquids. UV protected polyethylene construction provides maximum chemical compatibility and resistance – preventing corrosion and deterioration, assuring a long lifetime of service. Molded-in drum lock channels hold drums in place.
Features of drum management systems include:
- System consists of three modules: base, stack and dispensing shelf
- Fully compliant
- Big sump captures spills and meets UFC and EPA spill containment regulations
- Wide forklift pockets for easy relocation
- Grey colour hides dirt and keeps your workplace looking clean
- Self-locating, rugged polyethylene grates eliminate the chance of “ride-up” and remove easily for convenient cleaning
- Tuff 100% polyethylene impervious to most chemicals including acids and corrosives
Is the key component of the system. It is designed to accommodate two drums with a load capacity of 675 Kg. in total. The dispensing well conveniently holds either 20 Litre safety cans or 20 Litre pails. Forklift channels facilitate relocation within the plant. The system’s generous 205 Litres “open view” spill containment sump is located in the module. Spills, even drips of hazardous chemicals, are easy to spot and quickly cleaned up with this wide open design.
It doubles system capacity holding two additional drums. Load capacity is 675 Kg. When storing both 205 or 60 Litre drums the smaller drums should be placed on top, in this stack module. Do not mix lower drum sizes when double stacking.
With a load capacity of 25kg, mounts securely to the stack module for convenience in dispensing from the upper level.
Specifications for drum management systems:
|OH28241||Safety strap - black nylon with cinch buckle, 1800Kg|