Features and Benefits of the WheelieSafe™ Manual Bin Handling Trolley:
- Handle up to four wheelie bins at once, increasing efficiency and reducing WH&S risks.
- The trolley’s third wheel takes the ‘tilt’ load, protecting the operator from back injury.
- Can handle bin sizes from 120L up to 360L. Multiple bins from 120L to 240L can be moved in uniform or mixed loads.
- Picking up bins is facilitated by WheelieSafe’s patented hook system, which provides almost effortless loading
- With greater leverage from the trolley shafts, even heavy bins are loaded and unloaded effortlessly.
- Two bins can be loaded abreast, or in piggy-back fashion if they need to fit through a narrow opening.
- The WheelieSafe's failsafe braking system ensures you do not lose control and the longer hitch makes steering easy.
- The brakes are helpful in negotiating steps or steep driveways and the trolley's wider track adds stability and safety.
- The heavy-duty puncture proof tyres are maintenance free, require less effort and greatly reduce noise. They also facilitate movement across rough terrain or soft surfaces such as lawn, mud or gravel.
- The trolley comes with a Handling Bracket that enables three bins to be carried in a triangular formation. An optional handling bracket is available that allows four empty or lightly laden bins to be moved, locked into a ‘four-square’ formation.
Commonly used in:
Warehouses, Hospitals, Aged Care Facilities, Lifestyle Villages, Educational Campuses, Multiple Residential Blocks, Facilities Managers, Caravan Parks and great for Elderly and less able people.
For more information or a qoute including delievery for the WheelieSafe™ Manual Bin Handling Trolley please call or email for a direct reply.