They support both standard and non-rectangular labels.
The new Towa APN65-30, APN65-60 and APN-100 range of label applicators are a precision device with a built in mechanical sensor. The APN range of Towa labelling applicators are designed for rectangular or regular shaped labels and stickers
Precision technology with built in mech sensor the Towa APF range were developed for circular or irregular shaped labels. The Towa labelling applicators APF65-30, APF65-60 and APF65-100 feature a slidable mechanical sensor to support the dispensing of round, oval and unusal shaped labels and stickers
There is even a model for very small labels, the Towa APN10-30, this labelling gun is ideal for dispensing small jewellery or fruit labels, It will dispense tiny labels or stickers
Five key Label applicator points
1. Feeder holes, slits or eye-marks are not required on release liner.
2. No mechanical adjustment is needed for different size labels.
3. Labels within the specifications can be dispensed and applied by the various APN or APF models.
4. A 2-3mm gap between each label is required.
5. Unique Max. 100mm width label can be dispensed and applied.