ULTRAPOL Sculpted end polisher offers the fiber optic communications industry the ability to produce accurate end profiles on bare optical fibers. Improved design of fiber holding, and all processing characteristics, provide concentricity of a couple of microns. This means that accurate bisecting of a singlemode (9micron) fiber core can be achieved.
The system has an 8 inch, replaceable polishing plate, faucet coolant, and dual lap direction.
Several specialist manual polishing tools are available for the system:
- ULTRATOOL - for fibre optic and small optics polishing
- UPF101 - for cross-sectioning of SEM samples of ICs etc
- UPF201 - for planar (face) polishing of ICs and similar samples
- Cost-effective manual polisher
- Can be used with manual tools
- High quality build - long lasting
ULTRAPOL Basic is a full feature high torque rotary polisher at an economical price.
For more information or a qoute on this Manual Lapping and Polishing Machine please call or email for a direct reply.