This module also maintains extensive customer sales analysis and job variance reporting facilities.
- A Critical Path [forecast] Schedule.
- Determines a start and finish date for each operation
- of each job, based on available capacity and a backward schedule from the job due date.
- Sales analysis by customer by period with sales vs cost analysis by item
- Labour Variance reporting, which allows for “feedback” to the QES system for improved quoting accuracy
- Selective CUSTOMER and HISTORY file analysis
- Despatch Advice and delivery document generation
The MCS package allows for actual production feedback data to be recorded on a job history file.
An Analysis comparing actual to estimated process times may be carried out, which generates a work centre efficiency report.
Efficiency factors may be fed into the quoting formula to provide more accurate cost estimates.
The MCS package requires the QES and PSC modules for full functionality.