Our five axis, high speed machining centres, coupled to our high end CAD CAM systems and experienced programmers enable us to cleverly machine multiple jobs from multiple sides of the jobs, at any combination of angles, in the one setup.
- By reducing the amounts of setups required, the overall process is sped up, and machining accuracies are improved.
- With 18,000 rpm at call and the ability to rotate the jobs to any angle to create access for cutters, we can efficiently machine deeper and / or more intricate areas.
- Jobs come off of our 5 axis machines, faster, more accurately and with a higher level of detail and better surface finish.
- This intern leads to less amounts of time consuming after work being required such as edming, fitting, polishing, bedding and assembly.
- These processes are very labour intensive so by high speed 5 axis machining we deliver jobs faster and more accurately.
For more, click here