Each C.I.Agent® Marina Spill Response System contains a Quick Deployment Boom, Bilge Bags, and C.I.Agent® Dissolvable Film Packs.
Marina applications include the refueling dock area and strategic placement throughout the marina to guard against oily-bilge water releases and mystery spills.
- No maintenance required on either the Dock Box or the Spill Pedestal.
- Quick Deployment Boom is reusable.
- All C.I.Agent® products will solidify sheen, gasoline, diesel, and oils including crude.
- No special tools required for recovery.
- C.I.Agent® products will not drip or leach out and can be disposed of in most landfills; eliminating fees associated with disposal of hazardous waste.*
The C.l.Agent® Marina Spill Response Systems are available in two distinct containers; the C.I.Agent® Marina Dock Box and the C.I.Agent® Marina Spill Pedestal.
The C.I.Agent® Marina Dock Box is constructed of impact-resistant polyethylene resin designed specifically for marine environments with stainless steel hardware. Dimensions: approx. 48.25” long x 28” wide x 30” high
The C.I.Agent® Marina Spill Pedestal is constructed of powder coated aluminum with stainless steel fittings and wheels for mobility. Dimensions: approx. 18” long x 18” wide x 5’11” tall.
*Always check with Local, State, and Federal Regulations prior to disposal.