To contain and absorb oil and fuel spills on Land and Water. Envirosorb marine booms are Australian Made for Australian conditions. They are strong, highly visible and more importantly, highly absorbent.
Can be used in bays, harbours, rivers and lagoons to protect shorelines, riverbanks, jetties, piers and outfalls.
Easy joining with snap hooks or rope tied to form any length. The heavy duty knitted outer cover provides tensile strength.
Natural buoyancy ensures continuous flotation before and saturation with oil occurs the boom sinks lower in the water. Some booms have internal floats so there is no loss of flotation. This is important if continuous containment is crucial.
The outer mesh of the boom is strong and highly visible knitted polyethylene. Booms are available in lengths up to six metres.
No Internal Floats
3m x 18cm (SBMSH3180) w/ snap hooks
3m x 12.5cm (SBMSH3125) w/ snap hooks
6m x 18cm (SBMSH6180) w/ snap hooks
3m x 18cm (SBWSH3) w/ snap hooks & internal floats
6m x 18cm (SBWSH6) w/ snap hooks & internal floats
Also available with floats for long term deployment
The highly absorbent polypropylene sock floats on the water in the bilge waiting to absorb fuel and oil entering the bilge.
A rope can be tied to the end of the sock for easy removal from the bilge.
400mm x 120mm (BS400)
650mm x 120mm (BS650)
Perth Petroleum Services | Oil & Chemical Spill Equipment
Perth Petroleum Services distribute an extensive range of Oil & Chemical Spill Control products and equipment, promising fast and consistent delivery of these superior Australian-made products. Also our dedicated training department can provide on site or inhouse training with our Australian certified Oil Spills on Land Training course.
Products and services:
• Spill Kits – Oil & Fuel Spill Kits, Hazchem Spill Kits, Maintenance Spill Kits, Marine Specific Spill Kits
• Spill Control – Storm Water Drain Protectors, Containment Barriers
• Maintenance Absorbents – Ground & Floor Sweeps, Pads, Booms, Pillows
• Storage & Handling – Drum Bunds, IBC Bunds, Collapsible Bunds
• Recovery Equipment – Oil Filter Crushers, Oil & Silt Containment Booms, Oil Skimmers, Dispersant Systems, Oil Recovery Tanks & Barges
• Disposal, Training & Hire – Incinerators, Oil Spill Training, Bio-remediation Liquid
Perth Petroleum Services success is facilitated by the fact that:
• 95% of all orders received are shipped within 24 hours
• Manufacturing the majority of products in Australia allows us to maintain stable and highly competitive pricing
• Products are backed with a "Rock-solid Guarantee"
• A 24 hour emergency equipment and help line is available to all customers.
Please contact our highly experienced PPS team members on 08 9258 5877