Design and Calculations
Naval Architects, Electrical, Mechanical and Structural Engineers and Draftsmen for:
- Drafting (AutoCAD 2D and 3D) to workshop standard.
- Marine vessel design (Maxsurf hull shape, stability and resistance).
- Structural design (Multiframe and Strand FEA).
- Conceptual design (from large design database).
- Classification Society & Naval Standards.
Detailed Design & Drafting
Qualified and experienced Draftsmen and Engineers for:
- Full drawing packages.
- NC cutting tapes.
- Materials lists and specifications.
Overall company personnel for:
- Aerospace - involvement with Scramjet development.
- Industrial and Mechanical - mining, material handling and sugar industry.
- Electrical and Electronics - industrial, mechanical and marine.
- Marine - ultra low wash ferries, specialised service vessels, naval vessels.
- Medical - Orthopaedic Routing Guide (ORG).
- Structural - industrial, mechanical and marine.
Tradespersons and supervisors for:
- Fabrication, fitting, machining and stress relieving.
- Electrical and electronics.
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) accredited services.
Project Cost Estimation
Estimators and purchasing officers for:
- New designs.
- Existing structural modifications.
- Site installation.
- Material sourcing.
Experienced and qualified staff for:
- Project scheduling.
- Design consulting.
- Owner’s Representative services.
- Labor management.
- Site delivery and installation.
Personnel and management for:
Quality Assurance in accordance with AS/NZS ISO 9001:2000.
QDOT accredited shipbuilder and ship designer of aluminium and steel vessels including electrical and mechanical systems.