Why carry bulky jerry cans or expensive rigid tanks when every spare inch of onboard space is valuable? With Flexitanks, your unused space holds liquids such as potable drinking water and diesel.
Some manufacturers use old high-frequency technology to weld bladder outer edges. FTA only use the latest hot air technology to create seamless sided bladders. Fewer welds mean fewer weak spots, so your new Flexitanks will last longer and take you further.
Benefits of Marine Flexitanks:
- Replace bulky, rusty jerry cans that can damage your vessel
- Free deck space on ALL vessels by using otherwise wasted space under beds, kitchen seats, in hulls, bows, etc. No alteration of existing vessel features required
- Diesel bladders are airless and water impermeable to prevent fuel contamination and protect your vessel's engine/motor
- The economical alternative to rigid tanks - a 50 litre Flexitank costs under $200, customised rigid tanks can cost over $1000
- Simple installation allows bladders to be fitted and filled in a day
- Buy and hold high quality fuel when it's cheap and readily available
- Waste-holding bladders meet strict marine standards for relatively small costs
- Made-to-order customisation: Up to 50,000 litres capacities for all liquid types.
Features of Marine Flexitanks:
- 50 - 500 litre capacities
- Variety of uses - water & diesel
- 100% Australian made, high quality Acetal skin fittings for all bladders
- The highest quality brass fittings ensure user safety and the integrity of petroleum bladder contents
- Stainless steel tie-down grommets for securing bladders in compartments
- Dual bladder technology (bladder within bladder) offers extra strength and peace of mind. Inner layers are replaceable (in the unlikely event that this is needed)
- Manufactured from the highest quality materials available worldwide. ALL materials are rot, mould and UV resistant
- All marine flexitanks come with a standard 1" (25mm) inlet & 1/2" (13mm) outlet. All fittings are supplied standard with tails and thread, after which you can adapt to the tank in almost unlimited ways!