The MCA112-05 combines a high output, 119dB(A) alarm sounder with a 5 Joule Xenon beacon. The MCA112-L1 combines a high output, 119dB(A) alarm sounder with a multi-function LED beacon.
With a robust, fire retardant, IP66 and IP67 housing, the MCA112-05 and MCA112-L1 are particularly suitable for harsh environments with high ambient noise levels.
The sounder and beacon can be operated individually or simultaneously.
- Automatic synchronisation on multi-sounder system* (Synchronization requires sounders to be connected to the same supply)
- Automatic synchronised flash, or Flip-Flop alternating mode (Xenon Only)
- Xenon tube mechanically secured against vibration
- Continuously rated
- Large termination area
- Stainless steel fixings
- Ratchet adjustable stainless steel 'U' bracket for 360° positioning
- Duplicate cable terminations (in and out for daisy-chain installations)
- Tropicalisation available on request
- Available with custom tone configurations and frequencies
'Programmable' version available:
- 45 alarm tones, includes ISO tones to Australian Standards
- 4 remotely selectable stages
- Any tone can be assigned to any stage
- Volume control
- Sounder and beacon controlled independently
- Three stage alarm (reverse polarity stage switching on DC units)