Marking System - Marking Machines
SumiMark IV Marking System
The SumiMark IV Marking System is a feature-rich, high volume production thermal transfer marking system designed to print on continuous spools of SumiMark heat-shrinkable tubing materials and sizes ranging from 1/16” to 2”. Above all, the SumiMark IV Marking System was developed to be the highest overall quality and most reliable heat shrink marking system available.
The SumiMark IV Marking System produces a dry, permanent mark which can be handled immediately after printing. Printed SumiMark sleeves meet the exacting MIL-spec mark permanence requirements of SAE-AS81531 for abrasion and solvent resistance.
The capability to print on continuous spools of a large range of tubing materials such as polyolefin, fluoropolymer, and dual wall adhesive lined, allows the end user the ability to design marker tags, which can be used in the most severe environments.
Unlike more expensive and wasteful competitive products, the SumiMark IV Marking System offers the following customer-focused features:
- fully integrated cutter allows creation of maker lengths from 0.50” to 29” in 0.01” increments
- alpha and numeric data printing with no content restrictions
- automated incrementing or decrementing (sequential ordering) of data auto and variable marker length features
- variable speed adjustments
- graphic, logo and barcode printing capabilities
- accepts graphics, bit maps or any True type font
- converts Excel, delimited and text files into wire lists
- integrated wire list storage and folder management features
- allows print jobs to be created and modified from various locations
- SumiMark software is compatible with Microsoft Windows XP and Vista (English Only)