Photo-Etched Custom Designs
The Photo Chemical Machining process allows the fabrication of parts with complex shapes and features that are impossible to duplicate by other methods without expensive tooling.
- Improved flexibility of design.
- Non-reducing charges.
- Can specify more intricate geometry.
- Shortens lead times and forming tools not required.
- Mounting pin styles in any configuration.
- Through holes and slots.
- No limitation on size or shape.
Board level shielding is typically etched from 0.2 - 0.5mm Brass, Nickel Silver, Copper or Cold Rolled Steel. Board level shielding can also be manufactured out of Beryllium Copper, if spring qualities are desired. The standard finish is tin plated. Other finishes are also available on request.
Depth-etch bend lines allow forming without tooling by the customer or the factory.