The Mastsayf™ Flexible Cable System provides complete safety and security for workers who need to climb towers in the energy and utilities industry. The system offers hands free operation and absolute fall protection allowing users to ascend or descend completely unrestricted, providing freedom of movement and increased productivity.
“The Mastsayf™ sleeve, the connecting device that attaches to the front fall arrest D-ring of the users full body harness and the lifeline has a unique swivel that provides hands free operation whilst limiting free falls to a maximum of 600mm”, says Greg Peterson, Systems Manager for Capital Safety, Australia and New Zealand. “Should a user fall, the sleeve immediately locks down onto the systems cable and arrests the fall.”
The Mastsayf™ system has been designed for easy installation and is ideal for use as either a permanent or temporary climbing system. The Mastsayf™ system can be easily removed and re-installed on other towers as required. The systems’ versatile design makes installation to virtually any tower quick and easy. There is no drilling or welding required, the unique design utilises the tower leg and climbing bolts to provide a complete fall protection solution for tower workers.
Mastsayf™ provides tower workers with the security of being continuously attached to the structure while leaving both hands free to climb and perform their duties.
Mastsayf™ Flexible Cable System Features:
- The Mastsayf™ system mounts to the tower using the existing climbing bolts.
- Intermediate bracket have pass through capability that allows the user to climb the length of the system without needing to detach from the cable.
- The intermediate bracket clamps to the tower leg and climbing bolt.
- No requirement to drill or weld to the structure.
- Unique Mastsayf™ sleeve prevents falls by locking onto the cable. It is easily attached or removed anywhere along the cable using a deliberate double action locking mechanism and automatically follows as you climb or descend.
- Suitable for up to four (4) users.
- Galvanised top and bottom brackets.
- Stainless steel cable and intermediate brackets.
- Meets the requirements of AS/NZS 1891.3.
For more information on the Mastsayf™ Flexible Cable System call us on 1800 245 002 (AUS), 0800 212 505 (NZ) or visit http://www.capitalsafety.com/.
Capital Safety, the world’s leading designer and manufacturer of height safety, confined space and industrial rescue equipment with 9 operating sites worldwide, is home of the DBI-SALA and PROTECTA brands.
Please CLICK HERE for more information on the new DBI-SALA Mastsayf™ Flexible Cable System .