Material Handling Equipment | En Masse Conveyors
IBS utilizes drop-forged links with case hardened pins, or standard conveyor chains depending on the material to be conveyed & the application.
The conveyor length is limited by the capacity and chain speed, but lengths of 100m and more are not uncommon, with capacities over 600t/hr.
IBS manufacture and supply a standard range of En Masse Conveyors from 190- 1000mm wide, single or dual chain with a variety of standard attachments to suit the application. For Bin discharge we provide multiple strand chain & specially designed hoppers for constant & even emptying.
The selection of chains is based on many years of practical experience and involves consideration of material characteristics, conveyor layout, operation and other factors.
- Drop forged chains incorporate quick connecting case hardened pins.For special requirements, chain can be supplied in stainless steel and heat resistant materials up to 950° C
- IBS En Masse Conveyors are designed with manganese wear rails as standard. Additional wear plates and guide rails can be incorporated into the conveyor if required
Heavy Duty Construction
All IBS En masse Chain Conveyors are designed and manufactured with consideration to material characteristics such as wear, moisture, degradability and operating temperature. Whether your application requires horizontal vertical or incline conveying single or multiple inlets and outlets then IBS can design a system to suit.
The advantages of En Masse conveying are:
- Non degradation of products.
- Ability to handle materials at high temperature, either heating or cooling.
- Totally dust tight and controlled environment.
- Will convey sticky hard to handle materials.
- Multiple inlets and outlets to feed equipment at controlled rate.
Heating and Cooling Jackets
All IBS En Masse Conveyors can be fitted with heating and cooling jackets utilizing steam, thermal liquids, refrigerant, water or brine. Heating or cooling jackets can be designed by our process engineers who will recommend the most suitable size and type of conveyor for your production and needs.
After sales support
For a complete range of chain that can be supplied as a spare part, please contact us for a questionnaire to allow one of our engineers to assist you in your selection.
IBS can provide a customised service contract using experienced technicians with many years experience in servicing and troubleshooting Chain Conveyors in all states.
This service ensures your equipment is functioning to its optimum capabilities and reduces down time due to parts replacement and potential damage. Our technicians have standard customer maintenance, checking and reporting procedures.