The MIC module is a finished goods, raw material stock and inventory control system.
The system maintains a SUPPLIER file, a STOCK file and a PURCHASE order file.
A default supplier can be nominated against any individual item to increase the purchasing efficiency.
Additional suppliers may be added at any stage. Each item can have up to 4 selling price categories
Min/Max Stock levels and minimum order quantities may be defined for each inventory item.
Various costing options are provided through the system [purchasing cost, standard cost, average cost...]
- Selective listing of STOCK, SUPPLIER and PURCHASE order file
- Order demand analysis
- Manual and automatic purchase order creation
- Purchase order confirmation security with controlled Advice generation
- Vendor history reporting based on YTD, MTD and previous year.
- Delinquent order listing
- Stock on hand / on order reporting. Stock committed reporting available when merged with the MCS module
- Stock item processing, receiving, transfer and goods return function
- Itemised stock usage reporting based on YTD, MTD and previous year by supplier/customer and product group
- Picking slip generation for delivery documentation
The MIC package provides a complete finished goods and raw material inventory control system.
The MIC package provides full functionality as a stand alone system.
Purchasing and Invoicing facilities are available when integrated with the MCS module.
This includes order status reporting and dynamic order update
Supplier payment function and creditor reporting.
Stock despatch facility with invoice advice creation
Customer payment receipt function with debtor reporting