Programmable calibration factor and decimal point allow speed to be displayed in units, such as: feet/minute, gallons/minute, etc.
Combining high accuracy measurement with alarm capability, built-in diagnostics, large, bright LED display, simple programming and compact size makes the MAXjr Tachs a best value.
The MAXjr Tach 1 Rate Indicator/Controller performs the basic rate or speed measurement functions.
The MAXjr Tach 2 provides a choice of operating modes: rate of input A, as in the MAXjr Tach 1; ratio of two independent inputs A and B; and time interval, which can be the period of A or the elapsed time between inputs A (start) and B (stop).
Features and Benefits of MAXjr Tach 1 & 2, Programmable Rate Controllers:
- Calibration factor allows display in engineering units
- 0.01% accurate time interval measurement
- Large, bright 0.56" high red LED display
- Full 5 digit display capability
- High and low alarm setpoints with outputs
- Sealed NEMA 4 front panel
- Programmable decimal point position
- Built-in diagnostics
- Excellent performance is coupled with flexibility and small package size