The key features encapsulated within our M3 injectors.
The M3 series can inject brines, marinades and proteins into poultry, pork, beef, and fish products.
Our injectors are available with 1, 2 or 3 needle bridges depending on the level of injection and tenderizing process required.
These machines are available with 420 mm, 550 mm, 750 mm and 950 mm wide conveyor belts with respectively 48, 64, 88 or 112 needle heads, mounted with either single, double or quadro needles.
Advantages of M3 series Injectors
- Accurate injection – uniform quality
- The unrivalled accuracy and reliability of our M3 injectors is achieved by our unique needle bridge system and self- cleaning FM 80 protein filter.
- Flexibility and versatility
- To most food producers, production flexibility is a must. Having versatile production facilities will save precious conversion time while minimizing the risk of wrong settings, leading to cost savings.
- The M3 offers a versatile, reliable machine providing maximum flexibility.
- One machine for all kinds of product
- All M3 machines will process all kinds of red meat, poultry and fish with and without bones with a wide range of injection capacities.
- The level of injection may be adjusted by machine speed, pump pressure, needle type, and needle density, as well as the number of needle bridges used.
- If a particularly low rate of injection is required, the machine may be set to inject on the down stroke only.
- A still wider potential
- An even higher level of flexibility can be achieved using the machines that have two and three needle bridges as each needle bridge may be selected as required totally independently of each other, each having its own needle pattern.
- Further, you may opt for using one bridge for tenderizing the product.
- In a machine having three bridges, three different needle & knife sets may be mounted, to stand by ready to run individually, in pairs, or using all three bridges simultaneously, depending on the product, injection level and process required – without any need for change.
- For example, bone-in ham may be processed on the first needle bridge, ham muscles on the other, combining with tenderizing on the third bridge.
For further details on Injector click here