This automated double clipper cleanly clips closed both hard and soft emulsions along with whole muscle meats (even where connective tissue is present) and offers a multitude of options for more user flexibility.
The Flex SizerTM applies flat roll stock film and employs a state-of-the-art netting horn and de-rucker to deliver the precise amount of netting for each portion.
The bottom line is that it's "one" machine, from "one" company that uses "one" operator to simultaneously apply film and netting to your products.
Better yet, that "one" operator can run the machine while also racking the finished products.
The extraordinarily strong gathering-voiding-clipping system is the heart of the Flex SizerTM and ensures all product is cleared from the casing for clean tails and a tight, secure clip closure.
So, it's perfect for processing a large array of fresh and dry sausages, smoked meats, cooked meats and processed poultry.
Furthermore, it can run items ranging in size from 4" wide by 2" tall (minimum) to 9" wide by 6" tall (maximum) in lengths up to 64" and consistent weights from 3 to 12 lbs.
All of these features add up to a high-speed machine (up to 18 ppm depending on the product type and pump speed with speed expressed in terms of actual throughput) that saves customers money on both labor and netting.
What's more is that it's easy-to-use with an operator-friendly control panel, which permits easy adjustment of all machine functions including self diagnostics and recipe management.
- "One" machine, from "one" company that uses "one" operator to simultaneously apply film and netting to your products.
- High-speed production (expressed in terms of a measurable throughput—up to 18 ppm depending on the product type and pump speed) means more finished products, saving time and money
- Reliable and versatile operation with a wide range of product capability eliminates or minimizes downtime and product waste
- Consistently sized items
- User-friendly and simple machine controls
- Designed using AMI's sanitary design standards
- Daily machine maintenance is made easier with the easy access to all of the controls
- Shape of the product is easy to control and change using the de-rucker and conveyor
- Adjustable multiple knife cut to aid in cutting through tough netting