The company is a producer of smallgoods.
Manually removing large pieces of meat from pallet size plastic bins
The depth and width of the bin means the operator has to stretch to reach all product in the lower half and middle of the bin.
Palift - this would have been an ideal solution if the area had been accessible to forklift trucks.
An automated conveyor system was also considered but was too expensive.
Safetech AS2-900 Hydraulic Lift Table featuring:
- Tilting platform with flip-up lip to retain bin (prox prohibits tilting unless lip is raised)
- Pit mounted in floor to allow hand pallet truck loading (forklift not required)
- Stainless steel platform plus epoxy painted scissors and stainless steel base for durability and easy cleaning
- Washdown rated electricals
- Pedestal mounted controls convenient to operator
- Benefits of this product
- Eliminates risk of stretch/strain injuries by positioning the load at a comfortable working height
- Improves productivity as operators are not getting tired
- Improved safety with forklifts not required in the immediate area