Mechanical Arm - Measurement Arm
MCA II - Manual Coordinate measuring Arm
The MCA II articulated arm is a precise, reliable and comfortable portable measuring system available in a 6- or 7-axis version. It feels perfectly at home in the metrology lab as well as on the shop floor.
The MCA II can be equipped with a wide range of probing systems for laser scanning, touch trigger measurements and continuous scanning. Its flexibility makes this measurement arm the perfect partner for a wide range of measurement tasks
- Accuracy certified according to ASME B89 standard
- MCA II+ series (6-axis) for unsurpassed top accuracy
- True portable system thanks to lightweight carbon-?ber and aluminum alloy components
- Wireless operation using internal battery and WiFi data communication
- Universal 3 1/2 "x8 for quick and easy mounting a wide range of mounting options
- Patented infinite rotation for effortless measurements
- Quick and repatable change of probes thanks to the TESA kinematic joint adaptor
- Ergonomic wrist, incorporating tactile selection buttons
- “In the field” system verification with a NIST-traceable calibrated length standard with every arm
- Automatic probe recognition to easily change probes
FLEXIBLE PROBING OPTIONS
ModelMaker MMDx / MMC laser scanners offers premium scanning capability and productivity, without requiring an interface box.
MCA II supports a wide variety of touch trigger probes. Featuring “Automatic probe recognition” an operator can change a probe during a work session and the inspection software identifies the “plug and measure” probes automatically and without recalibration.