We have developed many innovative products over the years from power fold mechanisms for automotive rear vision mirrors to active suspensions for mining dump trucks.
Products we have developed have achieved commercial success in sectors including healthcare and medical, building products, consumer products, mining, automotive and agriculture.
Our core skills are:
- Mechanism design
- Thermoplastics design
- Dynamics systems analysis and modelling
- Structures and stress analysis, including FEA
- Hydraulics design
- Thermodynamics and heat transfer
- Systems integration and packaging
- Research and development (R&D) of new ideas, systems and technologies
- Preparation of drawings to AS1100
Our designers utilise Pro Engineer and Solidworks which assist us in rapidly converting ideas to reality. Coupled with rapid prototyping and e-drawings this allows both us and the client to evaluate designs quickly.
We have both Algor and Ansys FEA software for thermal, stress, and vibration analysis.
We have a workshop and test facility in which our engineers and technicians can assemble and set to work new systems as well as conduct experiments and testing.
Click here for further information about this service available from Applidyne