Medical Road Cases are designed to reduce manual handling when transporting medical equipment and medical supplies.
- High strength rugged cases will not rust or dent and have excellent packaging and stacking capabilities
- Moulded from UV stabilised polyethylene plastic
- Designed with feet that fit into the top of the bottom case, they have the stretch straps for securing the top case to the bottom.
- Weather resistant gasket seal is available upon request (not standard)
- Resists dust, chemicals and Oil
- Made to medical standards
Cases are Supplied with
- 3 Slip Sheets supplied with each case, a slip sheet is a divider between trays that facilitates easy removal/insertion of contents.
- 4 shock cord loops for securing the cases together or to dolly
- Latch with handle to allow for security seal /cable ties to be used
- Rotationally moulded
- 2 swivel brake and 2 directional lock castors
- Receiver lugs for securing cases to dolly with the shock cord loops
Options Extras Include
- Transport Dolly
- Logo Moulded into the door panel
- Different Door and Case Colours
- Electric Lifter