We offer a safe, secure containment, collection and disposal service to organisations generating or involved with medical waste, such as infectious, pathology, radioactive (low level), pharmaceutical, photographic and sharps.
As part of our service, we can provide the widest range of containers from sizes and types, all meeting EPA and Australian Standards, and specifically designed for the safe and efficient collection of medical waste.
Medical Waste System At A Glance
- Ideal for all types of Medical Waste from sharps, pathology, pharmaceutical, infectious and photographic
- Containers come in a range of sizes and types and are clearly labelled as to the medical waste stream
- Choice of disposable and environmentally friendly reusable sharps containers
- All work undertaken is confirmed on EPA approved documentation
- Fully trained staff utilising only approved and licenced disposal facilities ensure EPA’s policy of ‘Cradle to Grave’ is never compromised
- All EPA requirements are met ensuring complete peace of mind for customers