The Eurocargo has been re-designed, inside and out, for reliable performance no matter where you are - whether navigating tight city spaces, on the highway, or on the rough roads. In the city, a 2.10m wide cab, a steering angle of 52 degrees, and compact size with a tight turning circle ensure excellent manoeuvrability with city driving challenges.
On the highway - high cruising speeds with greater stability and safety due to powerful, responsive engines On rough roads - Eurocargo's strong chassis and overall robustness ensures exceptional handling in all conditions. The Eurocargo has a new and improved design which includes a stylish looking grille that aids cooling and reduces noise and fuel consumption. The front panel and bumper are made from injection moulded recyclable plastic which reduces overall body weight.
Features of the Iveco Eurocargo include:
- Enhanced visibility with generous windows and a total of 6 mirrors
- Non-slip steps, handles and directional lights on the steps for safe cabin access
- Ergonomic dashboard which keeps controls within easy reach
- Fully adjustable steering wheel
- Available as a day cab or a sleeper cab
- ZF Manual gearboxes in 6 or 9 speed
- ZF Eurotronic automated gearboxes standard in 4x2 range