Olex manufactures a complete range of cables from 3.8/6.6kV to 19/33kV. These cables are generally referred to as high voltage cables, however they can sometimes also be referred to as medium voltage cables.
Much of the high voltage XLPE cable manufacturing is carried out at the Melbourne factory location in Tottenham. The 26 hectare (65 acre) site has a sophisticated research and development facility and the expertise to manufacture cables that are at the leading edge of world technology.
Cables available in this range include:
- High voltage distribution cables
- Bare overhead conductors
- High voltage aerial bundled cables
- High voltage submarine cables
- Single Core 3.8/6.6-19/33kV (Copper and Aluminium conductors)
- Three Core 3.8/6.6-19/33Kv (Copper and Aluminium conductors)
- Three Core SWA 3.8/6.6-19/33kV (Copper and Aluminium conductors)
- Three Core URD 6.35/11-12.7/22kV (Aluminium conductors)