Who would benefit from membership?
- All those involved in supply chain management, particularly those involved or interested in the spheres of production, inventory, warehousing, distribution, procurement and material management;
- Individuals, small and large organisations, as well as geographically dispersed national organisations;
- Those in either the service or manufacturing sector
Key Membership Features
- Access to APICS education programs
- Invitations to regular meetings, workshops, seminars and conferences
- Access to our industry specific mentoring program
- Attendance at site visits and in-situ learning opportunities
- Networking with practitioners and like-minded professionals
- Regular newsletters, a copy of the bi-monthly MHD supply chain magazine and a quarterly Journal of Enterprise Resource Management.
The key features of apics membership are designed to provide specific benefits to individual and corporate members.
For individuals, apics membership offers opportunities for career advancement. Educational programs, a network of professional contacts and learning from practical presentation opportunities will allow you to:
- Gain entry into the area of supply chain management
- Move into multi-functional or managerial roles
- Up-skill in the latest supply chain techniques
- Gain academic qualifications which are internationally recognised
- Access in-depth programs to support specialised career aspirations
For corporate members, apics membership offers an opportunity to improve bottom-line results. By encouraging your employees to attend case study seminars, best practice site visits and undergo courses that are internationally accredited or DEST recognised, you will:
- Improve the performance of your supply chain and operational staff
- Further excellence in the workplace and improve return on supply chain investment
- Set an international benchmark for supply chain activities
- Demonstrate a commitment to supply chain excellence and the increase of professionalism within the industry
- Become an employer of choice by investing in the on-going education and advancement of staff